Welcome to the 2021 March Meeting!
Here's what you have to look forward to for FEd-related sessions on Wednesday, March 17th.
- 8am - 11am CDT: TEAM-UP: The Time is Now for Systemic Changes to Increase the Number of African American Bachelor’s in Physics and Astronomy
- 11:30am - 2:30pm CDT: Proactive Ways to Recruit and Retain Women in Physics
- Sponsored by the Committee on the Status of Women in Physics (CSWP)
- Invited speakers: Bree Barnett Dreyfuss, Julianne Pollard, Pearl Sandick, Miriam Gonzalez Durantez, Robynne Lock, and Kerstin Nordstrom
- Program link: https://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR21/Session/M62
- 3pm - 6pm CDT: Physicists Responding to COVID-19 and Beyond: Science and Trajectories
- co-sponsored by FEd and the Division of Biological Physics (DBIO)
- Invited speakers: Savannah Thais, Flavio Fenton, Rajat Mittal, and Rachel Slayton
- Program link: http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR21/Session/P01
- Don't forget to join us for the discussion later here