Solicitation of Articles for the FIP Newsletter
We are in the process of putting together the next FIP Newsletter and we are asking for your input. If you have something to share with the members of the FIP on issues of international collaborations and communications; interesting news about your country's Physical Society; good news and bad news... Please feel free to send your articles to our Editor, Maria Longobardi.
- Maria Longobardi — University of Geneva, CH (FIP Newsletter Editor)
- Emanuela Barzi — FNAL, Batavia, IL
- Christine Darve — European Spallation Source, Lund, Sweden
- Amy Flatten — APS
- Jim Gubernatis — LANL, Los Alamos (Retired)
- Kanudha Sharda — Consultant Editor, UK