Get Involved in FGSA
There are numerous ways for FGSA members to become involved in the Forum's activities.
- Join an FGSA committee (see the FGSA bylaws for descriptions of committee responsibilities):
- Programming Committee
- Nominating Committee
- International Student Affairs Committee
- FGSA Committee for Minorities and Women in Physics
- Contribute to the FGSA newsletter.
- Volunteer to help plan or assist with an FGSA activity at an APS meeting.
Member ideas are always welcome, contact the FGSA Chair or Secretary for more information.