Polymer Physics Prize Committee
For the 2024 Prize
- Chair: Ryan Hayward
- Chair-Elect: Rachel Segalman
- 2023 Winner: Jian-Ping Gong
- DPOLY Rep: Anna Balazs
- APS Rep: Timothy Lodge
The DPOLY Polymer Physics Prize Committee is responsible for identifying suitable candidates for the Polymer Physics Prize. The DPOLY Polymer Physics Prize Committee has five members and one standing alternate. One of the five members is the immediate past DPOLY Polymer Physics Prize winner, who serves for one year only; the other four members serve two-year terms. The chair and vice-chair of the committee are normally the DPOLY Chair and DPOLY Chair-Elect, respectively. All committee members must be approved by the Associate Executive Officer of APS.
- Polymer Physics Prize nominations are due June 1 each year.
- The winner is selected by the committee teleconference meeting in July or August.
- The selection must be approved by APS (typically in October).